sábado, 1 de agosto de 2009

The Lake Isle of Innisfree



I will arise and go now, and go to Innisfree,
And a small cabin build there, of clay and wattles made:
Nine bean-rows will I have there, a hive for the honeybee,
And live alone in the bee-loud glade.

And I shall have some peace there, for peace comes dropping slow
Dropping from the veils of the morning to where the cricket sings;
There midnight's all a glimmer, and noon a purple glow,
And evenings full of the linnet's wings.

I will arise and go now, for always night and day
I hear the lake water lapping with low sounds by the shore;
While I stand on the roadway, or on the pavements gray,
I hear it in the deep heart's core.

William Butler Yeats.





La Isla del Lago de Innisfree

Me levantaré y me pondré en marcha, y a Innisfree iré,
y una choza haré allí, de arcilla y espinos:
nueve surcos de habas tendré allí, un panal para la miel,
y viviré solo en el arrullo de los zumbidos.

Y tendré algo de paz allí, porque la paz viene goteando con calma,
goteando desde los velos de la mañana hasta allí donde canta el grillo;
allí la medianoche es una luz tenue, y el mediodía un brillo escarlata
y el atardecer pleno de alas de pardillo.

Me levantaré y me pondré en marcha, noche y día,
oigo el agua del lago chapotear levemente contra la orilla;
mientras permanezco quieto en la carretera o en el asfalto gris
la oigo en lo más profundo del corazón.

Versión de Luis Zalamea





No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario